ONLINE / MOBILE BANKING
HOW TO ENROLL FORTUNE LIFE AS A RECIPIENT TO BPI ONLINE AND BPI ONLINE APP
- Go to https://online.bpi.bom.ph/.
- Log in to BPI Online and select “Other Services”.
- Look for “Recipients” and click “Manage Recipients”.
- Select Type of Recipients and click “Billers”. In the dropdown menu, select Fortune Life Insurance Co., Inc.
- Indicate Fortune Life Account Number (FLAN) as the Reference Number.
- Click Enroll.
HOW TO PAY USING BPI ONLINE OR THE NEW BPI MOBILE APP
- Log in to BPI Online or to the new BPI Mobile App.
- Select “Payments/Load”, then “Pay Bills” tab.
- Fill in the following details.
- Select “Type of Account” to be debited.
- Select “Fortune Life Insurance” in the dropdown list of “Pay to”.
- Indicate the amount to be paid.
- 4. Confirm the details and enter the One-Time Pin (OTP) then select “Submit”.
NOTE: Please prepare additional amount of Php135.00 as process fee for over-the-counter payment.
- Use the BPI Express Assist (BEA) for machine queuing.
- Tap the screen to start and proceed to Transaction Selection.
- Tap “Bills Payment”.
- Tap “Other Merchants”.
- Enter Fortune Life Account Number (FLAN) as Subscriber Number and tap “Next” to proceed to “Type of transaction”.
- Choose between Cash or Check for mode of payment.
- Enter amount of payment then tap “Next”.
- Screen will display FLAN and amount encoded to confirm. If correct, tap “Next”. If incorrect, tap “Cancel” then go back to the Second Screen. Follow procedures 1 to 7 again.
- BEA Machine will ask if there is another transaction. If yes, tap “Yes”, then BEA Machine will go back to the Second Screen again. If none, tap “No”, then BEAMachine will show the Queuing Number. Tap “Ok”.
- Proceed to the Teller when your Queue Number is called.
- Give the Queue number and provide the Biller’s name to the Teller.
- Wait for the validation receipt from the teller.